Repair Maintenance Servicing
In order to maintain the unit’s efficiency and to realise your true savings, it is imperative that the unit be properly maintained.
The efficiency of Air Conditioners can degrade over time. Therefore, preventative maintenance should be performed regularly (every 3-4mths) to keep their efficiencies as high as possible & to realise true savings. After three (3) months of us installing your unit, we start you off with a free warranty service. After these three (3) months you should continue the service – this can easily be done by contacting us, or to take the headache of remembering, a service contract can be entered into where we contact you & schedule accordingly.
HVAC Maintenance Checklist:
- Inspect the filters regularly. Dirty filters will block normal air flow.
- Replace your X Power Gold filters every one to six months depending on dirt load. Keep the filters clean and you can save on energy.
- Clean the evaporator coils and condenser coils to keep them free of mold and dirt. Cleaning the coils frequently will increase energy savings dramatically.
- Inspect the blower wheel, bearings, and belts two times a year. Dirty blower wheels can reduce air flow, and ultimately the life of the system. Loose belts can slip and cause cooling to stop and go at various intervals. Change the drive belt annually to keep system running at peak efficiency.
- Clean air ducts when needed. Our specialists will inspect your air ducts, and if contaminated will clean them professionally.
Preventitive Maintenance Servicing
Our service plans offer a great preventative maintenance solution to improve system resilience and increase the longevity of your cooling system. With some of the most highly trained technicians, we provide 24-hour emergency services.
A planned maintenance schedule improves the overall energy efficiency of your units.
Our Service Contract Scope of Work includes:
Inspect the Control Panel and Condensing Unit Casings
Check all Electrical operating parameters (Voltage, Amperage, Ohm, Earthing)
Check all Electrical Components (Contactors, Relays, Motorized Valves, etc.)
Check all Condenser/Compressor Pressures, Fan Coil Units Air-flows and Temperatures
Check and adjust all Temperature and Timer settings (if necessary)
Check all Bearings, Belts Motors and Compressors.
Wash Filters, clean Blower Wheels, Fan Coils, Condenser Coils and Cabinets.
Check for proper drainage and clear blockage.
Tests run all Equipment making ALL adjustments for satisfactory operation.
Status report on condition of all serviced equipment after each cycle.
What rewards are there for you, the end user? Reduced running costs, potentially longer life of your system, plus less carbon emissions, all at our affordable prices.
Get a quote from us…
Contact us for a quote for any of these services today via Phone or our Contact Us Form. The scheduling of one of our Mechanical Engineers or Senior AC Supervisors will be arranged.